With some of the best healthcare and education in the country, Wyoming is the perfect place to earn your nursing degree. At one of the Wyoming nursing schools, you can take courses designed to prepare you for the fast paced healthcare industry. With great campuses available in Casper, Cheyenne, and Laramie, you will enjoy every moment of your Wyoming nurse training program.
If you would rather work from home, some of the Wyoming nursing schools have online courses available. Either way, Wyoming is the perfect place to learn how to become a CNA, RN, or LPN. Take some time to explore our list of featured Wyoming nursing schools found below. Decide whether a traditional or online education is right for you and sign up today!
As a Wyoming nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $41,740
- Currently employed: 740
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.