In the last ten years, the number of uninsured Tennesseans rose by 5% which means that more and more people are relying on the care of free clinics and urgent care centers to get their healthcare. This is why qualified, dedicated nurses are desperately needed in the Volunteer State.
So why not ‘volunteer’ to enrich your life with a great education from one of our fully accredited nursing schools listed below. Our top-notch teaching facilities will prepare you for a career as a CNA, an RN or an LPN in any field you choose to pursue – be it in a free clinic or a state of the art hospital.
Click the button next to the school or program of your choice and get in touch with career counselors ready to help you. It doesn’t matter if you live in Memphis, Nashville, or Knoxville. We have several online learning options for those who want to learn at their own pace, from the comfort of their home!
As a Tennessee nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $36,160
- Currently employed: 22,650
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Nursing Schools Enrolling Now