In the south, your education always comes first. The South Carolina nursing schools offer some of the best nursing courses in the country. There are campuses across the state in places like Columbia and Charleston. If you would rather earn your degree from home, several of the South Carolina nurse training programs have online courses.
The Palmetto State will make sure you learn how to become any type of nurse you want. There are education programs available that will teach you how to become a CNA, RN, or LPN. Don’t hesitate to explore our list of featured South Carolina nursing schools below. Choose between an online and traditional education program and get started today!
As a South Carolina nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $39,050
- Currently employed: 9,540
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Nursing Schools Enrolling Now