The northwest region of the country has some of the best healthcare available in the country. You can get a firsthand experience in this industry by attending one of the Oregon nursing schools. Gain the knowledge and skills needed to become a successful nurse at campuses in Portland, Eugene and Salem. If you decide to work from home, you can take classes through the Oregon nurse training programs.
Whether you want to become a RN, CNA, or LPN, the Oregon nursing schools have it all. There are several terrific courses available that will help shape you into one of the best nurses in the country. Decide between traditional and online classes and enroll at one of our Oregon nursing schools featured below.
As an Oregon nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $47,360
- Currently employed: 2,630
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Nursing Schools Enrolling Now