Just like the state’s motto, your education will be valuable “now and forever” when you attend one of the North Dakota nursing schools. With increased employment opportunities over the next decade, there has never been a better time to become a nurse. In North Dakota, you will be able to attend campuses in Fargo and Bismarck. There are also online North Dakota nurse training programs allowing you to learn from home.
At any one of the North Dakota nursing schools, you will receive the education needed to become a CNA, RN, or LPN. Your education comes first in this great, especially when it comes to the nursing field. Check out our list of featured North Dakota nursing schools below. Decide between traditional and online schools and enroll today!
As a North Dakota nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $37,900
- Currently employed: 3,280
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.