Find yourself enchanted by the idea of becoming a nurse in the Land of Enchantment? With a state-wide health epidemic on its hands, New Mexicans find themselves living in the 48th Least Healthy State in the union. That said, quality healthcare workers are invaluable. Luckily, there has never been an easier time to become a nurse in New Mexico.
Browse our list of nursing programs below. It doesn’t matter if you live in Albuquerque or Santa Fe we’ve got quality schools waiting for you all across the state. Learn nursing skills at home online or in a traditional classroom establishment. The choice is yours. Simply find the school that works best for you and click to contact them today!
As a New Mexico nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $45,910
- Currently employed: 3,240
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Mexico Nursing Schools Enrolling Now