If you’re looking for some of the best healthcare related education in New England, look no further. The New Hampshire nursing schools have endless opportunities and excellent training available. Whether you want to live in Manchester, Concord, or elsewhere across the Granite State, there are New Hampshire nurse training programs for everyone.
If you enjoy working from home, there are even online New Hampshire nursing schools available. In New Hampshire, you can learn how to be any type of nurse you want, including a CNA, RN, and LPN. Check out our featured New Hampshire nursing schools listed below and enroll in a traditional or online program today!
As a New Hampshire nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $46,150
- Currently employed: 2,490
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.