Nursing Schools In New Hampshire (NH)
Manchester or Concord
As a New Hampshire nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $45,160
- Currently employed: 2,670
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor's, Associate's
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Employment & Wages database.