Did you know that nurses are in higher demand than ever? The Nevada nursing schools are prepared to educate and train the next generation of healthcare providers. Join other students at campuses in Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, and other great locations. There are even Nevada nurse training programs with online courses available.
The Nevada nursing schools can teach you everything you need to know about becoming a CNA, RN, or LPN. After earning your degree, you will be prepared to enter this exciting career field. So, don’t wait another minute before getting started. Take a look at our featured Nevada nursing schools listed below and choose between online or traditional classes today!
As a Nevada nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $52,850
- Currently employed: 2,350
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Arizona College is a nationally accredited post-secondary educational institution providing training in a variety of health care professions. Arizona College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resume updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
We believe that each student at Milan Institute holds the key to his or her own success. Our staff and instructors strive to help each student develop the professionalism that will open a world of creativity and knowledge. Milan Institute offers a college atmosphere conducive to learning and individual growth. Excellent training and job placement assistance enable our students to become enterprising professionals.
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!