Did you know that nurses are in higher demand than ever? The Nevada nursing schools are prepared to educate and train the next generation of healthcare providers. Join other students at campuses in Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, and other great locations. There are even Nevada nurse training programs with online courses available.
The Nevada nursing schools can teach you everything you need to know about becoming a CNA, RN, or LPN. After earning your degree, you will be prepared to enter this exciting career field. So, don’t wait another minute before getting started. Take a look at our featured Nevada nursing schools listed below and choose between online or traditional classes today!
As a Nevada nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $52,850
- Currently employed: 2,350
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
We believe that each student at Milan Institute holds the key to his or her own success. Our staff and instructors strive to help each student develop the professionalism that will open a world of creativity and knowledge. Milan Institute offers a college atmosphere conducive to learning and individual growth. Excellent training and job placement assistance enable our students to become enterprising professionals.