Anyone will tell you that nurses are some of the most essential workers in the healthcare industry. At the Nebraska nursing schools, you will see why the Cornhusker State is not only a great place to live, but a terrific place to earn your nursing degree. The Nebraska nurse training programs are offered across the state in locations like Lincoln, Omaha, and the Tri-Cities.
The Nebraska nursing schools take your education seriously, and will prepare you for any type of career in nursing you may want. There are programs available to teach you how to become a CNA, RN, or LPN. If you can’t attend class in person, there are also several online programs available. Browse our featured list of Nebraska nursing schools below and decide which type of education is right for you!
As a Nebraska nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $37,840
- Currently employed: 6,080
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Nursing Schools Enrolling Now