Head to the Northwest today and begin your educational career. The Montana nursing schools feature some of the best training opportunities in Big Sky Country. The Montana nurse training programs have campuses available in great cities like Helena and Billings. For those who would rather work from home, there are also online programs available through the Montana nursing schools.
The Montana nurse training program can teach you how to become any type of nurse, including an RN, CNA, and LPN. After earning your degree, you will be joining the thousands of qualified and successful nurses already working in the state. Browse our list below of Montana nursing schools and enroll in an online or traditional program today!
As a Montana nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $37,580
- Currently employed: 2,610
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.