The Show Me State is eager to show you an amazing education. The Missouri nursing schools offer some of the best nurse education programs across the country. There are excellent campuses available in Kansas City, Springfield, and St. Louis. If you would rather work from home, some of the Missouri nursing schools are online programs.
Whether you hope to become an RN, CNA, or LPN, the Missouri nurse training programs are here to help. No matter which school you enroll in, you will receive quality training from your instructors and courses. Below you will find our list of featured Missouri nursing schools. Decide whether an online or traditional education is best for you and enroll today!
As a Missouri nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $37,630
- Currently employed: 17,100
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.