The Hospitality State warmly welcomes you to discover the excellent education offered at the Mississippi nursing schools. There are Mississippi nurse training programs are available in places like Biloxi and Jackson. If you can’t attend one of the campuses, there are also Mississippi nursing schools with online education programs.
In Mississippi, you can learn to become any type of nurse you want. Whether you want to receive training to become a CNA, RN, or LPN, the Mississippi nursing schools have fantastic courses available. Nurses are some of the most important members of the healthcare industry, and you can become one of them in no time. Enroll today at one of the online or traditional Mississippi nursing schools featured below!
As a Mississippi nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $35,230
- Currently employed: 10,370
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.