Did you know that the United Health Foundation determined that Minnesota is the sixth healthiest state in the union? Accomplishments like that dont come without a lot of hard work more specifically the hard work of nurses and other medical staff who help keep Minnesotans in tip-top-shape.
This is just part of the reason why becoming a nurse in Minnesota is a great idea. Weve compiled a list of fully accredited Minnesota nursing schools below to help you find the one that works best for you. Our schools are located all across the North Star State from Minneapolis to St. Cloud and all over! Cant find a schedule that works for you? Why not learn from home with one of our online education options?
It doesnt matter if you are pursuing a career as an LPN, a CNA or an RN, our schools can help you achieve your dreams and continue Minnesotas rise to the top of Americas healthiest states.
As a Minnesota nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $39,700
- Currently employed: 18,080
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Nursing Schools Enrolling Now