According to the United Health Foundation, Massachusetts ranks as the fifth healthiest state in the union! It’s true that Massachusettsans value their health. Their high rate of insured peoples combined with the ready availability of primary care physicians makes it a great place to live and work.
If you’re interested in joining the well-oiled healthcare industry of Massachusetts there has never been a better time! Nurses are needed to help keep the Bay State’s already excellent rates of obesity and diabetes in check as they continue their climb to the top of the healthiest states list.
To make things super easy for you, we’ve compiled a list of the very best Massachusetts nursing schools below. Find the one that works best for you and click the button to contact them immediately! With campuses near Boston or Worcester and convenient online learning options, you’re sure to find the school that works best for you. Our schools can help prepare you for your career as an LPN, an RN or a CNA! So why wait?
As a Massachusetts nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $50,740
- Currently employed: 17,640
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Nursing Schools Enrolling Now