Did you know that despite the high crime rates and air pollution, the United Health Foundation finds that the overall quality of health in Maryland is set to increase in the next decade? It’s true that Marylanders are steadily getting healthier as the years pass and a large portion of the thanks to that has to go to the dedicated nursing staff at hospitals and clinics across the Old Line State.
These days, becoming a nurse has never been a more rewarding experience. Whether you live in Baltimore or the DC Metro Area, we’re bound to have already found an excellent fully accredited nursing school near you. We also have several top-notch online learning classes as well for those who prefer to learn at their own pace.
Our schools can help you become an LPN, an RN or a CNA depending on what you choose to pursue. Each path entails a fully integrated learning process that challenges and helps students understand the trade. So why wait? Pick a school below and click the button to contact them today.
As a Maryland nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $50,210
- Currently employed: 11,910
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Nursing Schools Enrolling Now