Indiana is known for its love of racecar driving yet somewhere within the exhaust choked byways and fast paced lifestyle, the Hoosier State has lost its footing healthcare wise. Sinking slowly down the charts of healthiest states, Indiana is in desperate need of quality healthcare workers like nurses or nursing assistants.
This is why we’ve put together a list of top-notch nursing schools in Indiana and posted it below. Each of our fully accredited schools can give you the skills and training you need to pursue a career as an LPN, an RN or a CNA. Our schools have campuses in every corner of the state, in and around cities like Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville so you’re sure to find a classroom nearby. If you can’t find a school near you – or have a less than flexible schedule at the moment, you can also look into our amazing online learning options.
Every one of our great schools is just waiting to hear from you, so why wait? Click on the button to contact the school of your choice and start living in the fast lane!
As an Indiana nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $38,910
- Currently employed: 20,500
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Nursing Schools Enrolling Now