Become the true gem of the Gem State by becoming an Idaho nurse!
It’s no secret that Idaho has its share of difficulties when it comes to healthcare. A high percentage of the population is uninsured and there is limited access to primary care physicians. Yet this is precisely why Idaho needs high-quality trained nurses now more than ever!
The United Health Foundation speculates that over the course of the next ten years, quality of health in Idaho should actually increase. This is thanks in large part to the dedicated members of the nursing community working non-stop to keep Idahoans in the best shape possible. All across the state, top-notch LPNs, CNAs and RNs work around the clock to keep Idaho running. And you could be one of them!
Our fully accredited nursing schools are located all across the great state of Idaho from Boise to Idaho Falls. We also have several excellent online learning options for people on a less than flexible schedule. So why wait? Idaho nurses truly shine in the Gem State.
As an Idaho nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $38,690
- Currently employed: 2,850
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Nursing Schools Enrolling Now