Things are looking downright peachy for Georgia nurses these days. Home to the CDC, the people of Georgia are no strangers to keeping up with their healthcare. Yet despite all their positives, the state of Georgia has had difficulty keeping their citizens insured.
Therefore quality nurses are in high demand not only in clinics and hospitals but in centers to assist the growing number of Georgian retirees as well.
Use the list below to find the nursing school in Georgia that is just right for you. Our fully accredited institutions can help you pursue your career as an LPN, RN or CNA. The best part is that you don’t have to live near any major metropolitan cities like Atlanta, Marietta or Savannah to get a quality education. Learn online at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home!
As a Georgia nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $36,580
- Currently employed: 24,040
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.