Things are looking sunny for the health of the Sunshine State. The United Health Foundation has determined that in the coming years, the overall healthiness of Floridians should be on the rise. This is great news for citizens and a credit to the hard work of Florida’s nursing and hospital staffs. With the high senior population of Florida, nurses are not only a vital part of the economy but the wellbeing of countless citizens.
If you’ve ever wanted to become a Florida nurse, now is your time! Whether you plan on becoming an RN, a LPN or a CNA, our accredited nursing schools can give you the training you need to have the career you deserve. Use the list below to find the school that’s right for you. Our schools have campuses near Orlando, Tampa and Miami as well as several online options for those on a less than flexible schedule.
Become a part of Florida’s momentous rise in health quality, give back to the community and help your fellow man. Become a nurse today!
As a Florida nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $40,770
- Currently employed: 42,710
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida Nursing Schools Enrolling Now
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.